Following books and websites have been consulted for this experiment.
You are suggested to go through them for further details.
- Software Engineering: A Practioner's Approach, Roger S. Pressman, McGraw Hills, 7th Edition, 2009
- Software Engineering, Ian Sommerville, Addison Wesley Longman, 9th Edition, March 2010
- Fundamentals of Software Engineering, Rajib Mall, Prentice-Hall of India, 3rd Edition, 2009
- Just Enough Software Test Automation, Daniel J. Mosley, Bruce A. Posey, Prentice Hall, July 2002
- Structured Testing: A Testing Methodology Using the Cyclomatic Complexity Metric
- Control flow graphs and loop optimizations - Purdue Engineering
- Control Flow Analysis
- Basic Blocks and Flow Graphs
- Measuring Structures (Complexity)
- Thomas J. McCabe, "A Complexity Measure," in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE '76). IEEE Computer Society Press, Los Alamitos, CA, USA, 407-, 1976.
- "C4 Software Technology Reference Guide", Software Engineering Institute (SEI)
- Cyclomatic Complexity
- Complexity Metrics
- S. R. Chidamber and C. F. Kemerer, "A Metrics Suite for Object Oriented Design," in IEEE Trans. Softw. Eng. 20, 6, 476-493. Jun 1994.
- Java: Method Cyclomatic Complexity
- M. Genero, M Piattini, and C. Calero: “A Survey of Metrics for UML Class Diagrams,” in Journal of Object Technology, vol. 4, no. 9, November-December 2005, pp. 59-92.